Here’s a quick “Yes or No” quiz to help you decide if it’s time to look into hair loss treatments:
1. Are you fighting a losing battle with your receding hairline?
2. Have you checked with your doctor to rule out any treatable medical causes for your hair loss?
3. Do you spend more time than you should stressing over your thinning hair?
4. Have you tried (and failed) to manage your thinning hair using expensive medical or over-the-counter hair loss products?
5. Are you tired of people thinking you are much older than you really are simply because of how your hair looks?
6. Have you been diagnosed with Alopecia, also known as “spot baldness”?
7. Do you have scars from surgery, an accident, or previous hair transplant on your head that you want to conceal without wearing a hat, a wig, or head covering?
8. Do your receding hairline and thinning hair make you feel self-conscious about how you look?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to three or more of these questions, it’s time to find a lasting hair loss solution.
After all, you already know that you’re hair isn’t going to grow back on its own — that means you need to take control by learning more about scalp micropigmentation (SMP), a safe and non-surgical hair loss treatment.
Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatment to Thinning Hair and Receding Hairlines
SMP is for men and women who want a hair loss solution that doesn’t involve surgery, transplants, medications, or harsh chemicals. Also called a “hair tattoo”, scalp micropigmentation is a completely undetectable solution for balding and receding hairlines.
You must find fully trained and experienced SMP practitioners who use premium-grade organic pigments that are perfectly matched to your skin tone and hair color to achieve exceptional results in as little as a single session. At Scalp Ink Design, we use medical grade SMP equipment manufactured in Europe. Scalp micropigmentation is a painless treatment suitable for all skin types and tones.
Contact Us To Book Your Free, No-Obligation SMP Consultation Today
When you’re ready to feel confident in how your hair looks again, we’re here to help.
Contact us today to schedule your free, confidential consultation with one of our professional SMP practitioners. We’ll discuss your specific problem areas, prepare a preview of what you can expect from SMP treatments, and answer any questions you have about us and our painless hair tattoo services.
We have four clinics to choose from in South Florida, including Miami, Margate, and West Palm Beach. Right now we’re offering a $400 discount on your SMP treatment when you book an appointment.
Don’t let thinning hair keep you from looking and feeling your best — contact Scalp Ink Design to find out SMP non-surgical hair loss treatment is right for you.